Posted: Mon, 05/21/2018 - 15:46
CodeHS, a comprehensive platform for teaching computer science, is hosting free in-person professional development workshops for teachers this summer to ensure that they receive effective training and preparation to teach their computer science classes. Any teacher can apply online to attend a workshop close to them.
- Salt Lake City, UT - June 12, 2018
- Chicago, IL - June 19, 2018
- Portland, OR - June 21, 2018
- Bay Area, CA - June 27, 2018
- New York, NY - July 19, 2018
To sign up, apply on their website.