Posted: Fri, 03/15/2019 - 15:51
This post is being shared on behalf of our partners at TERC.
TERC is excited to invite members of the CS for All Teachers community to take part in a beta test of a new website, the STEM Teacher Leadership Network. This online learning community and network is being created to support and empower STEM teacher leaders and aspiring teacher leaders to effect change related to STEM teaching and learning. Because members of the CS for All Teachers community are invested in supporting STEM teacher leadership, your input is very important!
The site is a work-in-progress with a sampling of content in each section. Your participation will provide feedback about what you already find of value and how we can make it better. We hope to learn what you think of the design, the site sections and interactive features, and the sample content. We will use your input to make modifications, changes, and additions. We hope to provide a fully functioning, interactive, facilitate website this fall and look forward to your active participation.
As a token of appreciation, TERC will provide a $30 Amazon gift card to the first 100 teacher leaders who complete both of the following steps:
- Please take 20 minutes to browse the site. While doing so, we ask that you:
- complete your log-in information,
- provide input by using the feedback buttons (visible on the bottom right corner of each section of the site) offering positive feedback and/or suggestions for improvements on three or more sections, and
- respond to any one (or more) of the following: the discussion on Pathways to Teacher Leadership (in the theme of the month section), or post to a group discussion (in Group section) or post a resource, an opportunity, or event.
- Complete the survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3MCHXCG and submit.
TERC views this as a site that will be co-created by teacher leaders for teacher leaders. Your input is very important to this endeavor. Thank you in advance for your time and input.
If you have any questions regarding the beta test, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.