The 2018 STEM for All Video Showcase: Transforming the Educational Landscape will be held online between May 14-21, 2018. This annual online event hosts between 100-200 three-minute video presentations from federally funded projects that aim to improve Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) and computer science education. If you are engaged in a similar project, you are invited to submit a video to the showcase and discuss it with researchers, practitioners, policymakers, and the general public during the showcase.
Videos can address any of the following:
- Partnerships that advance education
- Broadening participation and access to high quality STEM experiences
- Innovative practices transforming education
- Research informing STEM learning and teaching
If you do not intend to present a video this year, you can participate by viewing the videos, discussing them with presenters, and voting for your favorites.
Important dates to remember:
- Registration for presenters: January 15-February 15, 2018
- Video submission deadline: April 25, 2018
- Interactive event: May 14-21, 2018
Learn more at http://stemforall2018.videohall.com.